Restorative DC is currently working with DCPS Central Office, the Office of the State Superintendent (OSSE), the Office of the Attorney General (OAG), Ballou Senior High School, Columbia Heights Education Campus (CHEC), Maya Angelou Public Charter School, Hart Middle School, and Luke C. Moore High School. At each school, the Restorative DC School Team provides the following services:
- Training in Circle Processes and Restorative Discipline;
- Reference materials;
- Year-round technical support from local experienced practitioners;
- Demonstrations and co-facilitation with mentors;
- Observation and feedback sessions;
- Emergency troubleshooting support;
- In-person and remote coaching.